Monday, June 1, 2009

伟大的我

This afternoon after i finish taking bath..
Suddenly a call came in.. N it was chi yiang..
I answered "yes brother?"
But it wasnt chi yiang...
It was a sweet voice of wen peng n yi qi..
Haha.. They plead me to old town and i agreed!
I weared my nice chlothes.. My nice pants.. And went for the bus stop.. I was sweating from top till bottom..
Why am i going thru all this!? I asked myself.. It better be something gud when i reach there..
When i reach there.. They were chatting.. I asked them whats up? Guessed wad they said?
They say that they miss me.. ==...
Arggh.. I blushed straight away...
Why did i blushed!? I m usually though rite? But i m blusshing right infront of 4 girls!
How embarrasing!
But i have fun chatting with them! ^^ its very fun and my mood went up right away! :-D
The only thing that i hate is they keep telling me that i luv a gal named crystal...
Hey crystal n i r just frens!!
We dun even know each other very well!
So to my dear followers i have no feelings for crystal.. Ok please reply.. ==

2 comments:

  1. LOL~
    love her just say la~
    dun be shyyy~
    haha~
    i dun think so today you so wei da lol~
    didnt belanja also.

    ReplyDelete